Ski Day - Video Diary - End of Season


After last weeks sticky disaster and ending up skiing through a blizzard which left me drenched, it was time for a well overdue service, so I took my skis in yesterday to get them waxed and edged for the first time since I've had them which is almost 5 months ago. I know, shame on me. Poor skis. Now that they're in tip top condition and having collected them this morning I ventured straight on up to Bellevue and skied over to Prarion for a few hours session to get some more practice in and to prepare myself for tomorrows little exploration. Tomorrow is the last day to use up the ('Golden' red tickets) included with the Les Houches ski pass and the original plan was to head over to Megève but seeing as most of the domain is closed we are now off to Les Contamines for the day. Should be a good laugh and a fun day out, also the weather forecast seems to be in our favour which is even better as this past week has been terribly dull, wet and overcast to say the least. 

I'm loving the contrast between the snow and the greenery, still as picturesque as before when there was a lot more snow coverage.



Beautiful Mont Blanc no longer hidden by the dreadful weather we've been experiencing recently. Taking a little breather to admire the mountains.