Funky Art With Love From The Alps


If there's one thing I'm fond of out here in the French Alps, it's got to be the artwork that elegantly hangs on the four walls of the luxury chalets and apartments I work in daily and what brings me joy. The first thing I noticed and what caught my eye instantly upon taking my first step into a rather grand chalet was the funny graphic ski art, I was fascinated by it. I suppose my fascination came from studying BA Graphic Design for one year after completing a foundation diploma in art and design back in 2010, at the time I decided art and design wasn't for me so I chose not to further my education in that subject but to try something new and exciting... Travel the world instead.  The work is produced by a graphic designer and freelance illustrator named Charlie Adam, Alp Chic is the name of his showrooms situated in Chamonix and Annecy, France selling fine copies of posters and laminates, wooden trays, tableware, mousemats and stationary. I would love to own a piece of this art and I'm planning on heading down to the showroom in Chamonix very soon to purchase a very trendy and unique print within my budget range. 

I took some sneaky shots but ssshhh. Winky face.