Long Time, No Post... UPDATES

Wow, it's been a while since my last post and it just goes to show how quickly time flies by without really noticing until you log back into your blog after 5 months and realise that a lot of things have happened and changed between then and now. 

"Next on the agenda... After much thought about whether or not to stay in France or to return to the Motherland, I decided to return to the Motherland for the upcoming summer to spend some much needed time with my nearest and dearests after a few years of working away and to return to France in the winter......" 

Well that was the plan, until I received an unexpected phone call back in July just one month into my new job, this phone call involved me working over in the Southwestern part of France for a wedding venue and for the remaining summer months. Of course, I accepted and off I went once again even though I was gutted to be leaving my nearest and dearests at such short notice (as well as my new job) but hey, that's life.

So after 3 months of challenging work and experience, fun in the blazing sun, good food, delicious wine and after meeting some amazing people, I have once again returned back in the UK for a short while before I go... Yes that's right. Back over to the French Alps for the upcoming Winter 2013/2014.


Birac, Charente, France
July 2013 - October 2013



More updates coming soon...


Enjoy