The View Throughout The Season

This is an ongoing project of mine showing the view from my window in its change and in date order throughout the season, starting from December 2012 to present... So mainly winter to spring. Capturing icey moments, beautiful sunsets, snow blizzards, blue skies and sunshine, snow clearance, greenery scenery and MORE SNOW. Ideally I would have liked the same image captured weekly at the same time and on the same day but due to work, skiing sessions and all round exploration of the Alps this became impossible for me to do but its not far off. Also I only discovered my image taking device had a panoramic option half way through the season and it would of been great to have all the shots in the same format.

The next stage of this project is to attempt to do some imagery binding over the next few weeks when I get some free time.















TBC...