About Page - Updates

Welcome "Bienvenue"!!

‘Work Hard, Explore Harder’. Work hard??!! Hard work??!! No, more like a challenge. I was once asked “Are you ready for the challenge??!!” Me, bring it on… I suppose over time you learn to look at certain situations from a different perspective and if you can enjoy a challenge, you can enjoy hard work. 

Salut, my name is Rebecca Louise Foster aka Becky, Becca, Becks, Bex… I started this blog at the beginning of 2013 whilst living, working, exploring and skiing in Chamonix, France and was ready to share with you a piece of my journey and experiences along the way within the Rhône-Alpes and beyond the border. I take too many photographs that go unnoticed so I decided to put a meaning to this matter and my intention was to take you back to the start bearing in mind I’d only had the pleasure of living in Chamonix for just over 5 months, sharing with you a collection of interesting and exciting places visited, memorable moments and just all round exploration.

Next on the agenda... After much thought about whether or not to stay in France or to return to the Motherland, I've decided to return to the Motherland for the upcoming summer to spend some much needed time with my nearest and dearests after a few years of working away and to return to France in the winter. Sooo next, as of June 2013 I will be experiencing and exploring once again the stunning parts and delights of North Cornwall down by the sea and working along 6 beaches including Boobys Bay, Constantine Bay, Harlyn Bay, Porthcothan Bay, Trevone Bay and Treyarnon Bay. Coming soon... Plenty of Cornish adventures along with the general attack of the seagulls.

Enjoy

Padstow, Cornwall
June 2013 - September 2013